COME HOME TO HILLTHWAITE
As with most businesses, Hillthwaite will continue to operate a little differently for a time. We hope that this will not impact your stay in the Lake District and please be assured that our warm welcome and outstanding customer service is still firmly rooted in everything we do.
- Updates on the coronavirus and how it could impact your stay will be found below. Please bookmark this page.
- If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST UPDATE (21st Jan 2022)
Please CLICK HERE to see prices. availability and to book online >>
At Hillthwaite, we have been very conscious of our responsibility to keep guests and staff healthy. Our commitment remains unwavering and we see our role in this as even more important as the Government relaxes restrictions.We refuse the let our guard down after our staff and guests have sacrificed so much to get to this point. We have been humbled by the dedication of our staff in working so hard to ensure guests have the holiday they deserve and we have been delighted that guests have been just as vigilant in their approach.
1. Face CoveringsOur staff will continue to wear them and, as before, we encourage all guests to do so while moving through the hotel (until seated or once in your room).
2. Hand SanitizingWe will retain our hand sanitizing stations and encourage guests to use these regularly, as before.
3. Social DistancingWe will keep our tables the same distance apart as before and encourage you to maintain a safe distance from other guests and staff.
4. Dining and DrinkingAlthough you can now order and pay for drinks at the bar, we will also continue to offer table-service. Evening dining continues to be on a pre-book only basis and there will be no buffet option at breakfast (we will serve your choices to you).
5. Swimming Pool & SaunaWe will continue to offer guests bookable slots to use the leisure facilities and maintain our additional cleaning regime.
6. PaymentsPlease continue to use contactless payments wherever possible.
7. Our Covid GuaranteePlease DO NOT travel to Hillthwaite if you have Covid-19 or symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate. Call us and we will rebook you to a later date or issue a voucher for any monies paid, which you can use against a future stay. Just give us 48 hours notice.
If you have any questions regarding our approach to covid, call us on 015394 43636 for clarification. We hope you can 'Come Home to Hillthwaite' soon.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE: COVID-19 BOOKING TERMS(applicable across ALL offers and packages):- Please do NOT travel to Hillthwaite if you have Covid-19 or symptoms of Covid-19. Call us and we will issue a voucher for any monies paid, which you can use against a future stay. Just give us 48 hours notice.- Some of our facilities may be closed or only partially opened during your stay due to Government guidelines.