Welcome to Hillthwaite, your window on Windermere and a gateway to one of the most beautiful areas in the country. Now awarded as a World Heritage Site, The Lake District is the perfect destination to escape day-to-day life, and Hillthwaite provides the ideal accommodation and friendly service to complement your trip.
Our boutique property which has been recently refurbished provides excellent facilities; whether you are travelling to the Lake District with your family or on your own.
Before you book your stay, take a look at our special offers – these are great if you’re looking for a last minute deal in Windermere.
At Hillthwaite House, you can be sure of many things. Beautifully appointed and comfortable accommodation, a indoor pool, a well stocked bar with your favourite wines and of course – the well known view of the Lake District. These are all perks that you will find when staying with us.
If you’re still not convinced that Hillthwaite is the perfect accommodation in the Lake District, take a look at some of our uniquely decorated and well appointed rooms and simply imagine waking up with a fantastic locally sourced award winning breakfast overlooking the Lakes. Bliss!
What sets us apart:
- Superb location with views of Lake Windermere and surrounding fells
- Family-owned with a strong emphasis placed on warm and friendly service
- Award winning cuisine, one of the best in the Lake District
- Leisure facilities include an heated indoor pool and sauna (open from 1st March 2018)
- Landscaped gardens, terrace and residents’ lounge where guests can relax and unwind