The Tendal Howe building, in the privacy of the Hillthwaite grounds, has been beautifully refurbished as a showcase group of select suites, superior and classic rooms – most with our trademark views of the Lakeland hills.
- Dinner, B&B Prices from: £290 per room
- B&B price from: £250 per room
The Coleridge suite has a super king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets, sitting room and bathroom with free-standing bath and walk in shower. All three rooms are fitted with flat screen LCD televisions and standard features include DVD players, I-Pod docks, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board. The suite has a small second bedroom which has bunk beds for children.
- Super king-size bed
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Sitting room
- Bathroom with free-standing bath and walk in shower
- Exclusive Noble Isle toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms fitted with flat screen LCD TV’s
- DVD player
- I-Pod dock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
Fallen in Love with this Room… Call us to reserve this Room